If this lockdown has boosted one thing it has to be the TikTok audience! If you are not on TikTok yet then my question is ‘why not?’ It’s the fastest social media channel and the audience is growing so quickly that it really is the time to get involved.
Lots of people have said to me ‘But Charlie TikTok is just dancing how is that going to help my business.’ But I have seen first hand that people are using TikTok to grow their audience, be visible and ultimately make more sales!
TikTok is exactly what the world needs right now, it’s light hearted, it’s fun and it’s entertaining. If you can combine this and your business you really will have a winning formula.
Here are my top 5 tips to get started on TikTok:
- Don’t worry what other people think! This is the one thing I see holding people back all the time, as long as you are staying true to your brand then do whatever you feel comfortable with. It doesn’t have to be dancing, check out Gary V’s TIKTOK channel – there’s no dancing. But if dancing is your thing then do it!
- Mix in your business with a bit of fun, some lighthearted stories, and things to make your audience laugh!
- Get content out there – Don’t overthink it too much, the more content you get out there the more you’ll see what your audience enjoys and you can do more of that.
- Interact with others. Find accounts that you really enjoy, follow them, interact with them and get inspiration for your own account.
- Be consistent. As with all your social media, you will need to be consistent, you want see growth unless you are posting daily and being consistent!
The most important thing is to have fun with it! We have another free social media platform to play around with, to get more visibility on, what an absolute gift. Take this opportunity with both hands, I can’t wait to see what you do with it!
I would love to connect with you on TikTok I am @charlieday_robotreg I would love to see you over there TIKTOK is going to be huge and you can be ahead of the game!